Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Peach pie cooker firing up?

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You guys may be turning me into a consumer. My bride and I made a batch of apple last weekend. It's our first time, kinda like the pride you feel with your first born youngen.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm in the dark on this one.

Little slow here but I understand now.

Last edited:

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Sounds good Don! That stuff you had at Strouds was great!
Jesse, that pie you brought to deer camp was great TOO. I need to learn how to make that stuff. I have the fruit, but not the other ingredient. Lol

Ricer2231

Sounds good Don! That stuff you had at Strouds was great!
Jesse, that pie you brought to deer camp was great TOO. I need to learn how to make that stuff. I have the fruit, but not the other ingredient. Lol

Thanks buddy. Its super easy to make. I will get ya a basic recipe if ya want, then you can "tweak" it to your liking like I did. Let me know.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks buddy. Its super easy to make. I will get ya a basic recipe if ya want, then you can "tweak" it to your liking like I did. Let me know.

Hey Don, send me your recipe of your peach, that was unbelievably tasty!

Ron's right, Jesses got er down pretty dang great TOO! I have some of his blackberry I'm breaking out on a special occasion soon;-)

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

Send me the recipe also if you don't mind. I have some blueberry pie filling for flavor.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Here's one that is so simple, you won't believe it! Gallon of Watermelon Sunny D. 2 quarts of Midnight Moon Moonshine (you can get this at the state store)
Pour a quart jar about 2/3 full of the Watermelon Sunny D. Then pour in the Midnight Moon little at a time until you can taste it, but it still tastes good like the Watermelon. You will be amazed at how much 'Shine will go into the juice before you can start tasting it.
Our little "Neighborhood" at Deerassic Classic drank 6 gallons in no time at all. Tad just may be able to verify how good it is.:redface:

Last edited: