Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Remington 1187 Premier LC For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Looking to sell my 1187. It has been a great gun for me. I hate to sell it as it is a workhorse, but gotta do it if Iam going to get a new one. $550. 30" barrel, 2 3/4 and 3" shells, high gloss finish, 12 gauge. It will come with all the chokes and a Primos Jelly Head choke. Any questions, just ask.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Thats how it is for me also. When i want new i have to sell old. I'm a remington 870 and winchester model 12 blued steel and walnut guy but this year i was looking for a 20ga. So i sold a colt M-4 that was not getting any use and picked up a benelli M-2. Dont look like the oldies are going to make it out of the safe as long as this guns around lol!!! Have heard a lot of good about the SX3!!!! Hope you get what you want GLWS!!!!

I like the 11/87
As I have 2

If I cleaned it once in a while I have 0 problems with either one

But I am not a big fan of the High Gloss Finish
It's just not for me

LOL
Both of the 2 I have
Have had a Camo paint job for years

If someone buys it
Just clean the Mag tube every few hunts
Pull the barrel off
Spray oil on the carbon built up on the mag tube
Use a old Scotch Brite cleaning pad to remove the carbon
Use a rag or paper towel to wipe the Mag tube DRY
No oil needed
As it just makes the carbon build up 10X worse

John

Buckmaster

Portage
I strip my 1100 down to bare bones and soak in an old coffee can of K1 overnight. Cleans it right up and no oil ever required.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
I have a 12 Ga. Winchester SX3. Like it! But then I have an 11-87 20 Ga., like it too! But then I have an 10 Ga. 1100, very nice. Take your pick. like em all!!!!!!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Mao I will be back in Ohio next thursday. If this gun is still available, PM me. I am seriously consider pulling the trigger, no pun intended!

Status
Not open for further replies.