Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got my mount back...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
He was running REALLY fast when I shot him so I thought of getting this mount. What do you think? ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1386708474.820565.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1386708474.820565.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 135

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Ha, this is actually a mount a guy posted on AT as his biggest buck. I saw it and thought WTF is wrong with that deer? It's expression looks like it got the "shocker" from someone.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Haha! Charles I thought it was really yours and was trying to think of something nice to say about it!!! BUT, I couldn't think of one..... Lol. You have to admire his muscle definition! Rotflmao!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I've never seen the ears turned up like that! They could actually hold water!

I don't mean to tear down this fortunate hunters deer or his mount. That's a nice deer and I'm very happy for him! BUT that taxi shouldn't be in business! I feel sorry that the hunter paid his good hard earned money to have his nicest deer to date mounted to look like a form and staring into an F 5 tornado at ground zero!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Is that what they look like when hit with a Q-beam? Sorta ugly but to each their own. Just glad I don't own!

Geesh, just looked at it again.....Hope it was free!

teej89

NE PA
It's the what the f$*k pose. The deer looked at himself in the mirror and went "what the f*$k did he do to me?"