Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Richland county GIANT

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
This deer was killed opening day of gun season. It was harvested by my dads neighbors father. Whenever I am at my dads and I see him out we usually end up talking about how are seasons are going. He shared with me that this is only his dads second deer and his first buck. If you ask me it has it all TOO! Wide, tall, mass, and character. Mike texted me today and said it scored 195 non typical, and 175 as a typical with a 23 1/4" spread.

uploadfromtaptalk1386561777662.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow, heck of a first buck.... Probably will never be able too top that one.... Congrats too him....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Phenomenal buck! I agree Steve. Little bit of everything. Heavy, wide, tall, and even a drop. Wow!

Lundy

That is one impressive buck for sure, congrats to the hunter.

Been a long time since I have seen that camo pattern.That is some old camo. I know I still have some of that pattern, but it really shrank over the years and doesn't fit anymore:):):)

Griz

NH
When I looked at the picture, my first thought was, thats exactly why all us out of staters flock to the great state of OHIO ! An absolute giant. Contrats to the hunter, and to think its his first buck (WOW)!!

Hey Lundy, I have some of those old shrunk camo pattern cloths TOO! My wife told me how I could fix them, but I don't see how my fork has anything to do with it. Damn women, they think they know everthing!

Lundy

That is just an awesome picture. Other than the quality of the photo that could have been taken in the 70's