Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Her first, we DOUBLED!!

TwistedX

image.jpg
My wife got her first deer!!:smiley_clap: As we r waiting our 30 minutes another come out so I shot that one. I have never been so excited for her in my life! :pickle:

On a side note anyone who is taking someone out for their first season a ground blind with a picnic table cut down to fit inside is clutch!! The table provides a solid rest while giving a somewhat comfy seat, and solves the two chairs one blind not enough room issue we have with all our blinds.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Excellent! Congrats to both of you!

( I am gonna have to remember that about the picnic table.)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is great! Great picture of what sounds like some great memories. Congratulations to you both.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
View attachment 18367
My wife got her first deer!!:smiley_clap: As we r waiting our 30 minutes another come out so I shot that one. I have never been so excited for her in my life! :pickle:

On a side note anyone who is taking someone out for their first season a ground blind with a picnic table cut down to fit inside is clutch!! The table provides a solid rest while giving a somewhat comfy seat, and solves the two chairs one blind not enough room issue we have with all our blinds.
That's a good idea on the picnic table in the ground blind. Congrats to your wife on her first deer.