Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rant

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Some of you might have seen this on Facebook so I apologize.

However, I am soooo tired of people using the excuse "Im too young" or "I am young" ect. Today my cousin who is training to be Navy seal finds out his GF of over a year cheated on him. He has given everything to this girl, and she just decides she is "too young". That is the excuse. This is what triggered my rant, but I am just so tired of hearing it by so many losers in my generations. Its always some BS excuse! I cant even take it sometimes!

Im out of breath!

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
It's called instant gratification and it applies to way more than just sex/cheating and/or the younger generation. Unfortunately.

Gordo

Athens County
That shit happens way too often. Tis life. People will always be people, and people will never be perfect. Thats no excuse for anyones actions.

Just have to remember that everything comes around full circle. Or 'what goes around, comes around'. Or the way I put it, 'karma'.

Im sure your buddy will pull through, and come out stronger on the other end.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Gordo your telling me!

Girls in my generation (slightly younger) are ridiculous. I call it the "college years" they have this idea that in college they can go wild do what they want leave a great guy etc then find someone who wants them later. HAHA Good luck finding anyone in a damn 100 mile radius cause they will probably know someone you were with. No body wants a used wash rag!

Its really not fair to put it on the girls though. Guys in my generation are probably worse. I just feel like shit for my cousin. He's a great young man. I am so proud of him, and when my phone rang today it was crushing news. She was just with the family a few weeks ago, I am disgusted honestly!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Rant worthy. I won't limit it to age or gender. There are plenty of useless pukes out there with minimal morals. Our founding fathers are probably rolling over in their graves right now at the direction this country has taken in regards to pride, morals, and self respect.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jody strikes again. I remember when we got to basic. The drill sergeant gave his spill and said. That girl back home. Forget about her. She's gonna leave your ass. That's Jody's girl now. And I'll be a son of a bitch if he wasn't right. Guys were getting dear john letters from their girls left and right.

Hunter II

Jody strikes again. I remember when we got to basic. The drill sergeant gave his spill and said. That girl back home. Forget about her. She's gonna leave your ass. That's Jody's girl now. And I'll be a son of a bitch if he wasn't right. Guys were getting dear john letters from their girls left and right.

And if they didn't leave you then, as soon as you went to the field they were hitting the bars.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
It's funny to me cause I know guys who will stay with a girl through everything yet they won't stay with a guy willing to die for all of us?? Haha that's fffffffed up.

nis1

I don't think my ex cheated on me but she pulled the same bs. I think it's our generations way of saying they like you but they want to go ho around. It's messed up, but hey, everything happens for a reason!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
For every action there is a reaction "AND" a responsibility for that reaction. No one seems to be held accountable for their actions now days. KO some old person, so what! Text while driving and have an accident, so what! Drink to much and run over a kid, so what. No one is responsible! The coach would let me play, the pretty cheer leader would dance with me, dad and mom are to hard on me! What a generation of losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (most of them any way)

rooster85

Lake County
Some of you might have seen this on Facebook so I apologize.

However, I am soooo tired of people using the excuse "Im too young" or "I am young" ect. Today my cousin who is training to be Navy seal finds out his GF of over a year cheated on him. He has given everything to this girl, and she just decides she is "too young". That is the excuse. This is what triggered my rant, but I am just so tired of hearing it by so many losers in my generations. Its always some BS excuse! I cant even take it sometimes!

Im out of breath!

That happens more in the military than you'll ever know. How old is your cousin? If he hasn't gone to BUDS yet tell him to focus on that, not the broads, if he wants to be successful.