Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fellas, You Can Thank Me Later

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Talented and Pretty. Good combination. Me thinks these videos are going to go viral.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Considering this video alone has 7.5 million views, I think she'll be a household name before much longer. With tits and pouty lips like that, she will be mega famous...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
hahahah. Doh. I missed how many views it had. Insert egg on my face icon here. Yup, you are correct.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Hmm. Man card points in the air but she does nothing for me. Fake boobs like that are a telling sign TOO me.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hmm. Man card points in the air but she does nothing for me. Fake boobs like that are a telling sign TOO me.

Those aren't fake IMO, too much movement. Fake boobs that big on a skinny girl have tight skin. She's got XL tits in a S shirt/bra. Bet they're C cups she's just cramming up and in to look like Ds. If you look at her old stuff, someone has told her to flaunt it between 2011 and now. Sex sells man. She has sexy eyes TOO!

And don't lie, you'd hit that! lmao

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Those aren't fake IMO, too much movement. Fake boobs that big on a skinny girl have tight skin. She's got XL tits in a S shirt/bra. Bet they're C cups she's just cramming up and in to look like Ds. If you look at her old stuff, someone has told her to flaunt it between 2011 and now. Sex sells man. She has sexy eyes TOO!

And don't lie, you'd hit that! lmao

Hit it and forget it back in the day probably. Those are 100% fake. No question about it.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Hit it and forget it back in the day probably. Those are 100% fake. No question about it.

Never know though she could be sweet as can be....doubt it as I see fake everything and a TON of baggage usually comes with it. Dated plenty of super hot girls and all of them had HUGE issues. Usually like it rough though...