Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

OMG 'Bama really screwed up !!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The wife and I were high fiveing each other lol... That was awesome.... Eff nick sabian!!!!! How you liking that second back on the clock now hahaha

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bizarre ending no doubt. Blocked field goals for returns? Yep. Seen them. Catching a short field goal from the back of the end zone? Never seen it. Crazy!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I dunno , I love Ohio state . But they barely beat a unranked Mi . Even tho they are unbeaten I think auburn deserves the chance after beating a #1 ranked Alabama more so than Ohio state . We'll see . I'm a OSU fan , I just don't think this team would win the national championship

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I dunno , I love Ohio state . But they barely beat a unranked Mi . Even tho they are unbeaten I think auburn deserves the chance after beating a #1 ranked Alabama more so than Ohio state . We'll see . I'm a OSU fan , I just don't think this team would win the national championship

I know what you're saying, but two things...

1. When it comes to "The Game" rankings and records don't mean squat. All the stuff on paper, all the stats, can get thrown out the window. That can be said for all major rivalry games. Just look to Oregon vs Oregon St, and for that matter Bama vs Auburn.

2. In 2002 Miami was heavily favored over a Buckeye team that needed help just to get to the BCS Championship. But that's why you play the games, and that's what every competitor wants. One shot, one game, one opportunity for a championship. Could you go out and get your ass kicked like the last two Championship appearances? Sure. But you could also go out there and win, and as a competitor you just want that opportunity, and you go out and play.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Ohio state will struggle badly against anyone in the top 10. Top 5 offense and a top 100 defense. Not gonna fly well