Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chicken House!!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
They were probably driving down the road at 55mph and Ric spotted a shed 147 yards away from the road.
They stopped and got permission to go get it, and stood looking at it for 2 hours, mesmerized, before they even picked it up...the right side shed of a 98" buck.
I'm sure pics will follow.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They were probably driving down the road at 55mph and Ric spotted a shed 147 yards away from the road.
They stopped and got permission to go get it, and stood looking at it for 2 hours, mesmerized, before they even picked it up...the right side shed of a 98" buck.

Bravo! First thing I read today. Funniest thing I read as well. Might as well log out.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

That's some funny stuff, ric can sure spot the sheds!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lmao Dan!

Ron and I would have LOVED hanging out at the chicken house(our deer camp) with our close friends and hang out last night but we had planned spending last night with our families.

Here in an hour or so I'll be there no stop every day and night except when hunting...:pickle:

Glad Chipper put that TV in there so's we can watch the "GAME" today! WHOOHOO!!!

This next week at deer camp is a time Ron and I look for TOO every year!!!:smiley_coolpeace: