Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thanksgiving plans?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No matter your plans this holiday, I want to wish all my friends at TOO a Happy Thanksgiving. I pray your travels are safe, your laughs are plentiful, and your bellies are happy. Enjoy your turkey day all!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Same to you and your family Phil! I'm getting ready for a cold morning hunt, just watched a small buck eat some corn out of the pile in the backyard.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Would have liked to hunt a little this morning, but I'm the "turkey guy" here. I need to get the bird in the smoker around 9:00 so I would be just sitting down when I would need to pack it in. Planning to get the bird in and make a quick run to spread some corn for the weekend.

Happy thanksgiving tooville

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Action packed few days for us as always, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Wife and I just got up after a good nights sleep. Waiting for the truck to warm up so I can go look for some geese, then its back home to get my deviled eggs ready for tomorrow. Eating at my parents at 1, then her grandparents at 6. Euchre and beer will keep me going tonight! Tomorrow is my extended family Thanksgiving, so I'll be up early to prepare the green beans, smashed red taters, salsa and Tex Mex dip. Saturday morning I will be chasing geese on the opener, family pictures at 2 for our Christmas card, then off to deer camp for the annual fish fry. Sunday I'm gonna sleep in, then we are chasing geese midday before sighting in guns here at the house and cutting up my deer. Monday I'll be in the woods all day. Best damn 5 day stretch there ever was!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all. I'm thankful to have you guys be a part of this forum and to have this forum be a big part of my life. Enjoy your weekend fellas!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Happy Thanksgiving TOO you as well Phil.......and to the rest of TOOville! Wishing y'all enjoy your family and friends during the great holiday! May you all be safe on your travels to and from your Thanksgiving Day destinations!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Happy thanksgiving too all my too brothers and sisters.... Hope all you turkey day plans work out just as you'd hoped.....

For all of our too brothers and sisters who can't be with family I hope your day is the best it can be.....

Please take a minute out of your day too think about all those who are away from us both on this planet and above it looking down on us and wishing they were there with you....

Peace out my friends!!!!!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Happy Thanksgiving TOO Everyone and their Families.

Attachments

• Thanksgiving laugh.jpg
    Thanksgiving laugh.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 44

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The same to you Phil and all the TOO family. Have save trips. Me I make it a point to not travel far on a Holiday.
But will be taking a short 20 mile trip to Houston Woods State Park for Thanksgiving Dinner at the invite from my son. That takes the cooking off my wife. But I sure do miss the good leftovers for a week. After the other Holidays the son's family comes for the evening meals each night till the leftovers are gone. That's nice.
Houston Woods is a nice place but it sorta funny to me to see 20-30 turkey vultures roosting around the Lodge. It's like they are waiting for you to die.
Be safe everyone.