Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Youth success.

Kaiser878

ohio
Took my buddy and his little boy out tonight for his sons first deer hunt at Casa de Kaiser.....

It was short and sweet. He killed his first deer. Was a good night.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385246454463.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385246454463.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 105

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats to all. And you have snow on the ground to boot. No snow here in SW Ohio.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Heck Zach why didn't you put him on one of those 120 dinks you got out there hahaha....

Congrats on the young mans doe, he'll be talking about it for days too come.....

Kaiser878

ohio
Heck Zach why didn't you put him on one of those 120 dinks you got out there hahaha....

Congrats on the young mans doe, he'll be talking about it for days too come.....

He had the option to wait... there has been a lot of good bucks there. But he chose to kill the doe....his excitement got the best of him. Haha it was a great night.

This deer has been in there quite a bit the last three days. I was really hoping he would make an appearance. I have sheds from him and photos for 3 years. His rack was identical last year.
uploadfromtaptalk1385253935171.jpg
Hut he didn't get a chance to come in. Ha

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
He had the option to wait... there has been a lot of good bucks there. But he chose to kill the doe....his excitement got the best of him. Haha it was a great night.

This deer has been in there quite a bit the last three days. I was really hoping he would make an appearance. I have sheds from him and photos for 3 years. His rack was identical last year.
View attachment 18087
Hut he didn't get a chance to come in. Ha

Could you imagine him dropping that buck???? He was ecstatic for a doe..... He'd be walking on the clouds with that one lol...,

You done good Zach.....