Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tapatalk issue

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Anyone having issues uploading photos? Gives me the error that the forum has disabled this app.... I hit the three dogs again and it doesn't change anything....

Was there any updates that just came out and I missed? I rebooted the phone and it didn't change anything....

Strizzi

If you click the three dots in the reply screen

and change the photo option it should work

Last edited:

Strizzi

Test ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385240227.086066.jpg

Ok yeah if you change it from tapatalk to attachment it'll work

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Weird part is I've posted a few pictures already today then all of a sudden it started givin me the the site has disabled this function....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Did you get it figured out?

Oh yeah forgot too let everyone know, I did get it figured out apparently after I posted the last picture I hit the tapatalk in the BB code function... Well it needed too be IMG....Whatever that is lol and it blocked photos from being uploaded.... Started playing around and changing stuff and it started working lol...

Thanks for the help Strizzi!!!!

Last edited:

Strizzi

Oh yeah forgot too let everyone know, I did get it figured out apparently after I posted the last picture I hit the tapatalk in the BB code function... Well it needed too be IMG....Whatever that is lol and it blocked photos from being uploaded.... Started playing around and changing stuff and it started working lol...

Thanks for the help Strizzi!!!!

Haha no problem man!