Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BIG sheds

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
I am selling 5 sets of big sheds. 176", 171", 165", 165" whitetail and a 160" mule deer. If your interested please PM me.

Last edited:

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
176"

171"

165"

160" Mule Deer

165"

Gordo

Athens County
Those would be good for cutting up and making knife handles with.

lol. Those are some very impressive sheds. Id try to get some folks with deep pockets in a bidding war. I have no clue what the dollar amount would be? Sky's the limit.

Id take no less then $300 per set. I'm clueless though.

Good luck selling them! Sorry for hijacking

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
I would be happy with 200 a set at this point, not having any luck selling em. I could use some extra cash with the holiday season in full swing.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Seth, You need to try Ebay. You can't judge the money because of the pay-out. Focus only on what comes in. You could be surprised at what happens. List a set with at least 14 days listing. Start the bid at like 150.00 so you get at least close to what you want. You get a couple people wanting the same set, it is hard to tell what will happen. I had an older crossbow once that would fetch 100.00 tops and most were going for 50.00. A couple people got the "Azz" about it and ran the bid up to like 167.50. Had another that I paid 13.00 for in a yard sale, after fixing, I had like 38.00 in it.....It went for 197.00 because 2 people both wanted it. Some bids will go extra high to cover the mediocre ones. Now is probably the time to sell them with season in and Xmas presents being bought for sportsmen. Always check the market first. Seasonal always brings more money.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Seth, Checked out some prices today. You'd be crazy not to list them in E Bay Auction and start bid for 250.00 per set. Some are going for like 3 and 400 dollars. Who cares if you pay some out if you get more than you want?

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
How did you acquire these, Seth? Did you find them your self? Just curious I guess. I am pretty attached to the ones that I find personally, big or small.

I bought em at a flea market, I would NEVER sell any sheds I personally found. I was offered $225 for the sheds from the buck I killed this year. I laughed a little bit.

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
Seth, Checked out some prices today. You'd be crazy not to list them in E Bay Auction and start bid for 250.00 per set. Some are going for like 3 and 400 dollars. Who cares if you pay some out if you get more than you want?

I have them all listed from 200-300 dollars with no bids on any. They have been on ebay for a few weeks now.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I bought em at a flea market, I would NEVER sell any sheds I personally found. I was offered $225 for the sheds from the buck I killed this year. I laughed a little bit.
Haha, I bet you did laugh. I love big shed antlers and a few years back I would be pretty interested. However, I kinda lost interest in buying them. I have bought a couple in the past, but those ones don't really mean that much to me. There's just something special about the ones that I pick up. Good luck on selling those impressive sheds.

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
I am selling 5 sets of big sheds. 176", 171", 165", 165" whitetail and a 160" mule deer. If your interested please PM me.

Hey Seth, I don't know if you still have these for sale but I just sold one of my dad's sheds on a Facebook page called Buy/Sell/Trade Antlers. It was a 65" inch, great color, single shed and I got $110 for it. My dad was thrilled so you should try it out if you have any left.