Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Herd threads discussions...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I can't find the threads from our dwindling deer heard discussions. Couple from AT were asking about it and I was going to reference it for them. Can someone that knows how/where put the links up here for me. The main discussion one and the one where everyone spoke on what came of speaking with Mike this year at Strouds.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thanks Adam. Haven't/won't have the time to look at them as I am getting ready to hunt but I am sure they will work for what I need. Heck it should drive some traffic here also.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good idea! I've been wondering what the state deer harvest numbers are as of right now compared to last year and what excuse we're going to hear as too why it's much lower.

CritterGitterToo

Central Ohio
Overall is down about 11%, but not a true picture as we didn't have an early muzzy last year. After mid December when the bonus weekend doesn't occur the comparison will be more equal. I think the numbers will be very telling.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks Adam. Haven't/won't have the time to look at them as I am getting ready to hunt but I am sure they will work for what I need. Heck it should drive some traffic here also.

Just give me a yell on here or text me if you need or want me to look for more. I can do that after work. Might be another few threads with Tonk in them on here lmao.