Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Guy

OhioJoe

Hey all, Joe here...been reading through your forums, figured I should join, just got back into deer hunting after a 20 year layoff from it, finding I enjoy it just as much as my Duck and Goose hunting not to mention I don't do a lot of fishing from Oct to April....I don't have access to large areas, but got a few quality spots within walking distance of the front porch, its all about location anyways isn't it???

OhioJoe

Thanks Holla, whats the outlook this weekend with this nasty front coming through, seems like it has been dead around my neck of the woods since the snow melted last wednesday....other than youth gun starting, you think they will be up and on the move Tomorrow during the day, or more towards saturday and sunday after the codl front moves in???

OhioJoe

Thanks Cotty, been wondering what was going on, I've heard "my Little Monster" grunt a few times but nothing on the cams and ain't seen hide nor hair of anything, even cameras have been empty last 5 days......

Like I said "My litlle Monster"...first buck I've chased in over 20 years.....

SUNP0010.jpg

OhioJoe

Welcome too the site.... What's your fish of choice?????

The wife and I do 4 or 5 walleye trips on lake erie every spring/summer......

It is one of the few fish she will eat...

and with that...im headed to the rack........... 4:30 comes early so i can be in the stand waiting on "lit
tle monster"....lol

Joe1st.JPG

Last edited:

OhioJoe

Thanks for all the kind welcomes....now if my hunting would be just as good....sorry, posted a rant in the bowhunting section about a fellow hunter.......not a happy camper this morning....

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Thanks for all the kind welcomes....now if my hunting would be just as good....sorry, posted a rant in the bowhunting section about a fellow hunter.......not a happy camper this morning....

Rant away, been a lot of that this year.

Welcome to the site.