Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Am I reading the regs correctly? Youth season..

Youth Deer Gun Season –It is lawful to hunt legal game and furbearers including coyote and feral swine (wild boar). It is unlawful to use or possess slugs except youth hunters hunting deer. Waterfowl hunting and the night hunting of furbearers is permitted when the season is open; however, you cannot hunt coyote or feral swine (wild boar) between 1/2 hour after sunset and 1/2 hour before sunrise during any of the deer gun and muzzleloader seasons. All persons (except waterfowl hunters) hunting or accompanying a youth hunter during the youth deer gun season are required to wear hunter orange. Archery deer hunters may hunt during the youth deer gun season and are required to wear hunter orange. at, or kill any wild animal.

So adults can archery deer hunt during this coming weekend 11-23 /11-24,as long as we wear our orange?

Schu72

Streetsboro
Yep, seems some hunting adults forget that little tidbit..... You heading out with the boys Scott????

Yea...going to try the new farm I picked up for Saturday and play Sunday by ear. Gonna be cold. Probably blind hunting with Mr. Heater.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yep on all questions. I dug out the heater for this weekend with my grandson. He wants only a buck so that cuts into our chances.