Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rut report ?

rzylkie

I hunt in meigs county anyone have any info for this area on activity or the rut? I live out of state but hope to make it up thursday. Thanks for any info

rzylkie

I looked and can't find it so lets just call this a deer activity question does anyone hunt meigs county and know anything about that. In other words are they on lock down,chasing,post rut worn down with little activity. If u hunt there u could have answered my question in the same time it took you to tell me that about the thread,could someone at least tell me where to find the rut thread. Thanks.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I hunt Meigs and Ive seen chasing, Ive also seen alot of lone button bucks and yearling does, and I also think that the activity is up on some days and down on others. I have not seen any actual breeding or fighting.
Welcome to TOO!

Diablo54

Outside
I looked and can't find it so lets just call this a deer activity question does anyone hunt meigs county and know anything about that. In other words are they on lock down,chasing,post rut worn down with little activity. If u hunt there u could have answered my question in the same time it took you to tell me that about the thread,could someone at least tell me where to find the rut thread. Thanks.

Look for it and you will find it.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Just bumped the rut report to the top for ya. Look in new posts. If nothing else its in fhe "bowhunting whitetails" forum.
Welcome to the site.