Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally shot a good buck......

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
with my camera..... Had what looked like a 130' class deer nose to ground in a crp field so I pulled in and got my camera out. He started walking right to me and could care less about my truck! He got 40 yards away and grunted REALLY loud, and out of NO WHERE this big 10pt stands up 20 yards beside me with a doe locked down. Once the 130 saw the big guy he kept his distance, but a little fork horn came running in to get the doe and got his ass ran off bigger than crap. Captured pics of the 130' with a 3rd beam and the big 10. This is not somewhere I can hunt so the closest I got to shooting him was with my camera!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Where is that dagger coming out of??? Looks like the side of his head. Both studs

Comes out of the base very low, stays close to the side of his eye and then curls back up. At first I thought it was growing out of his head but I looked with binos and it likes it was at the bottom of the base or just below it.

Griz

NH
Everybody s already said it, but I'll say it again. Awesome pics. Hope you get a crack at one of them. Good luck!