Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Windy Night Ahead...

Huckleberry Finn

Looks like NW Ohio will need to buckle down.

Hope ya'll stay safe and have some batteries on hand. Looks like tonight could be a doozy.

oakswamper

around Toledo
My buddy lives about 1/4 mile from Cygnet and the house across the street from his (about 150 yds) was leveled, his house had all the windows blown out and part of a transformer go through the side and most of the trees he got from our farm 5 years ago are gone. Perrysburg got hammered too hope Mike is doin ok

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The wind's not holding him back ! He's the one messing with the does all day long.

oakswamper

around Toledo
There was a lot of damage around Perrysburg and Rossford, we got lucky and just had wind and a little rain. 3 miles north or south of me got hit pretty good

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hope everyone pulled through alright! It sounded like a freight train blowing past my place last night and we are fairly sheltered from the wind.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hope everyone pulled through alright! It sounded like a freight train blowing past my place last night and we are fairly sheltered from the wind.

X2.... Wife and I were on the couch watching the Denver game and it sounded like the house was shaking she looked at me I shrugged and said it'll pass lol....

Lots of little branches laying all over when I left for work this morning....

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
We ended up going under a Tornado warning around 6:00PM lastnight. It really wasn't all that bad though and the majority of the county pulled through with minor damage and minimal power outages. We never lost power which I was very thankful. Had some friends down ready to head to the basement just in case though. Hope everyone made it through safely!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nothing on SW Ohio. I didn't know it was going on till the wife seen the evening news. I hope everyone is fine.