Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Good deal on dog blind w/snow cover

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Thanks Mike! Got it on order, selected store pick up, used a coupon, and it'll be in before season comes back. :smiley_cheers:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thanks Mike! Got it on order, selected store pick up, used a coupon, and it'll be in before season comes back. :smiley_cheers:

Just so I quit bitchin? Lol

The inside joke is I always had wondered why we gotta camo everything perfect but have a goose's natural predator laying there in the open. Lol

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I think this model will work good for Timber since it's got openings on both ends. That way he can just slip in and lay down vs having to try and turn around inside the thing. I'm also thinking it might help conceal his lat minute movements. He get so damn high strung when you're working birds that he'll sit up. That sudden pop up has definitely flared birds. Maybe this can help.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385379838.192157.jpg

Started off in the living room with some bologna treated to get Timber to kennel. It took some time. He was looking at me like, "ain't no way I'm fitting in that thing!"

After some coaxing he made it.

Then I had him stay in there while I was watching the Steelers whip up on the Clowns.

After the game we went out to the park to do some retrieves. Again it took some coaxing but not nearly as much. By the time we wrapped up he was almost getting comfy.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This dog blind/snow cover combo is still on sale guys. I burned up some gift cards on one last night. Can't wait to get it and put it to use with Betty!