Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

More Pics

Griz

NH
Dads buck.jpgI was ask if I had more pics of my hunt, and I do. But for some reason could not post them on the original thread. So I started this one.Mark 398.jpgno ground shinkage 411.jpgMike 414.jpg3.5 hr to truck.jpgthe beginning #2.jpg

Attachments

• the beginning #2.jpg
    the beginning #2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Awesome pics Griz. That first one of your Dad is something special. I love old photos like that! Congrats again on such a great buck.

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
I really like that old pic Griz. Oh, and I wouldn't laugh my ass off at you with the deer cart. I've been there before. You assume because you have a cart, it's going to be smooth and easy, and it's far from it. Both deer I've used it for in those SE hills have taken me over an hour to get out.

Congrats on a fine public land buck Griz, you are doing something right! I just spent 7 days, sun up to sun down, in Muskingum on lightly hunted public, and never saw a mature deer. And just when i thought I had a pretty good idea of the place, I am schooled real quick… That is an awesome accomplishment.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Awesome bucks! There sure wasn't as many deer around in 1949 as there is today, hell of an accomplishment for your dad. Way to go with the public land bucks!