Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Meijer - Rem Sluggers

Huckleberry Finn

$3.99 a box. About the best price you see these days. Last year I was running around half of Western PA and NE Ohio trying to find a box or two the day before season, don't be an idiot like me.

(So of course I grabbed 3 boxes and then realized I already had two. Joe, can I borrow your gun belt?)

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I accidentally bought a box of 20 ga Rem Accutips. Anybody use those in 20 ga?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I have no use for them so pm me your address. I'm sending in the rebate though.

Huckleberry Finn

I've got a CJD3 and Dannmann approved solution, Mike. Just keep it. You paid a couple boxes for it and made a mistake, but you may own a fine Savage like J someday and want it. Or any other 20 gauge. I did the same thing and now I know I 20 gauge (thanks Beener, it's about 3 feet away from me in the closet)

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I've got a CJD3 and Dannmann approved solution, Mike. Just keep it. You paid a couple boxes for it and made a mistake, but you may own a fine Savage like J someday and want it. Or any other 20 gauge. I did the same thing and now I know I 20 gauge (thanks Beener, it's about 3 feet away from me in the closet)

Great bunny gun!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
All I know is that it is not allowed. I have shipped plenty of ammo.

U.S. Postal Service (USPS): Shipping of Ammunition is Prohibited

Ammunition (Cartridges, small arms) is a nonmailable hazardous material. "Under no circumstances may any nonmailable hazardous material, restricted matter, or perishable matter be deposited for mailing."

Publication 52 - Hazardous, Restricted and Perishable Mail
Cartridges, small arms - Appendix A - Hazardous Materials

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No problem Mike, hang on too them if it's an issue.... Maybe someday a hillbilly express will roll by lol