Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

There is just something about november

Kaiser878

ohio
Two buddies of mine come every year to hunt with me... This year didnt dissapoint...

Day one of their stay...
Dave and I both connected

Daves deer

My deer

Well last night Matt, my other buddy who came to hunt also laid down a giant 8pt...One of the more impressive framed 8pts I have ever laid my eyes on... He was on cloud 9

413 inches of antler dead in 4 days....Thats why there will always be a place in my heart for "Sweet November"

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Should be a sweat spot in your heart for that ground bud! November, October, January, when you grow them like that and hide one behind every tree, it don't matter the month! lmao But I know what you mean. November is a special month...

teej89

NE PA
Wow, nothing to complain about there! And what a good friend you are, you're their personal outfitter haha!

Kaiser878

ohio
Should be a sweat spot in your heart for that ground bud! November, October, January, when you grow them like that and hide one behind every tree, it don't matter the month! lmao But I know what you mean. November is a special month...

Yes Im very fortunate to have the ground I have. All three of those deer were killed non different properties. I killed my deer on a new farm. First time Buck kill for me at that farm....

epe

Lancaster
Great deer. With my dad growing up in that area, he might cry...lol.. Amazing how the deer have taken off up there....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Must be something special. You must have truly been moved. You know how I know this? You freaking smiled for a picture!!!!! Congrats to you all Zach. What an amazing few days you guys have had. Well done!