Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This one looks heavy! Not a deer.......

deerslayer1985

I got pics of this big bear last night. He was by my dads stand at 2:30 in the morning, and then 20 minutes later he traveled 3/4 of a mile to my treestand......I'm pretty sure both pics are the same bear. I don't know what he'll weigh, but I'd rather not walk up on him in the dark....... bar2013 8.JPGbear2013.JPGbear2013 2.JPGbear2013 3.JPGbear2013 4.JPGbear2013 5.JPGbear2013 6.JPGbear2013 7.JPG

deerslayer1985

Washington County. There are getting to be a lot of them around here. I know of several people in Washington county getting multiple pics of different bears. Acouple people had pics of a female with cubs........

teej89

NE PA
Man that's one helluva bear! I swear I was a bear magnet when I was a kid. Had one climb my tree while I was bow hunting, had one steal, yes steal, my turkey decoy in the spring lol the amount stand offs i've had with the SOBs in the spring, and they'd always be in our back yard tearing up our bird feeders. Fortunately I've never ran into a sow with her cubs, pretty sure I'd soil myself. We used to have to shoo em off our garbage at night, till we started taking out the garbage at 4am right before the truck came by.

deerslayer1985

Yea we had one tear up a feeder about 5 years ago. Does anyone know when bears will hibernate around here? Or if they even will around here? We have some big rock cliffs with overhangs, and I think they might be staying in those areas...Was going to ry and put a camera on a big overhang for shits and giggles......

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I hope...lol. Landowner in the Lowell area is getting tons of bobcat pictures..

Black panther pic near Layman. I've seen the pic and all I'm going to say is ... it sure looks like a black panther.

We had some bear pics just past Bartlett. Haven't seen one yet but they are definitely around. A buddy has pics in the Veto area the past 2 years.

deerslayer1985

Yes its in Belpre. Its right on Veto road. I know a few people who are getting pictures of bears from Marietta clear to cutler. I've also been getting a lot of bobcat pics the last few years....