Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Some local bucks around Columbiana County

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am hunting the wrong part of the state I guess. Darn nice deer taken in your area thus far. Looking forward to seeing the picture with you and a buck.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The first sit of the year I had two weeks ago Thursday I had a buck like the second picture and passed on him.... Not something I usually do, but I'm doing a lot of that this year lol.....

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Awesome deer!!! The new way of checking deer in is easy but it was always a lot of fun taking them to the local checker and looking at and hereing the storys of the deer being brought in. I Think that one of the reason this forum is so fun because you still can do that. Though i can talk a lot faster than i can type lol!!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Those are some good bucks, especially that last one. WOW!!

The new way of checking deer in is easy but it was always a lot of fun taking them to the local checker and looking at and hereing the storys of the deer being brought in.

Agreed. That was like a rite of passage as a hunter... driving into the check station, having people gathered around the truck, and hearing about the hunt.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Nice bucks!!! I am with you guys. We loved the daily trip to the check in station TOO see what was brought in. The brotherhood of hunters sitting around and sharing the days hunts. That is truly something that is missed.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn!!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383782328.562270.jpg