Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Unfriendly to non-residents

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Seems like several of us chimed in to help point the fella from AZ in the right direction within the last 24hrs. Can't keep everyone happy I guess. Must be why I don't get on AT often.

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
"If you go on that Ohio Outdoors site they won't even talk to you if you are a non-resident"....

hahahahahahahahahaha....

I guess you guys just don't know where I live so you invite me into your homes, offer to take me on your private land you have worked hard to make into deer sanctuaries and offer anything you can to help if I am within 100 miles of any of you. No way I'm gonna tell you now that I live in Florida.:pickle:

I agree with some of the generalizations of the attitudes of a lot of southern Ohio hunters hold toward NR. NR's are simply not overly welcomed in some of the areas I have hunted. Particularly Scioto, pike, Jackson and Vinton counties.

HOWEVER I think we do a every good job of helping out NR hunters here at TOO. Anyone know under what name "monsterbuckrick" posted as on TOO?

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Fugg 'em. Obviously he doesn't hang around enough to get the feel for this place. I don't have time in my busy life for dipshits like that.

Last edited:

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
"If you go on that Ohio Outdoors site they won't even talk to you if you are a non-resident"....

hahahahahahahahahaha....

I guess you guys just don't know where I live so you invite me into your homes, offer to take me on your private land you have worked hard to make into deer sanctuaries and offer anything you can to help if I am within 100 miles of any of you. No way I'm gonna tell you now that I live in Florida.:pickle:

Yep, you better keep that secret.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I never understood if you feel you have a problem on one forum why cry around about it on another forum. I'm sure if he waited awhile someone in that area could have helped him out. But probably not now.
Oh well his lose.

He got help already. Just takes time. Good job guys.

Last edited:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Stupid non residents, you try to be nice to them and all they do is come over to your house eat your food and drink all your beer while bragging about hunting on one of their relatives farms that you will never get a chance to hunt on. :confused:

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Stupid non residents, you try to be nice to them and all they do is come over to your house eat your food and drink all your beer while bragging about hunting on one of their relatives farms that you will never get a chance to hunt on. :confused:

Hahahahaha...Steve...If only I had permission to give permission, that place would be overrun with my TOO brothers.

teej89

NE PA

hahahahahahahahahaha....

knew there was something fishy about you...

teej89

NE PA
Seems like several of us chimed in to help point the fella from AZ in the right direction within the last 24hrs. Can't keep everyone happy I guess. Must be why I don't get on AT often.

WHAT?! he's from AZ?! I gotta go back and delete those posts...

Ricer2231

There's more anti- get along than anything else. I swear they will argue over the smallest of things. They argue over everything if ya just wait long enough.