Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB Wanted: BLIND

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
You guys know of any sales going on for deer blinds. I've never really been a huge fan of blinds but I'd like to get one just to have. And my girlfriends been wanting to get into hunting and said of I got a blind she'd go out more. I don't need anything fancy or huge. Just something I can brush in and see some deer out of. Thanks TOOzers.

I agree with Beaner.The Killzone 360 would be the way I would go if your wanting room for two...If you just wanted a blind to hunt solo out of with a crossbow or gun the Turret Pop-up would be fine...I have hunted out of the smaller type with a compound bow in the 32in Axle to axle range..But at 28in draw my draw elbow was rubbing the back of the blind at full draw..If you had to pivot the blind would make noise from your elbow brushing against it

Huckleberry Finn

I bought an el-cheapo popup from Menard's last year for like $25. Put it up in my living room and haven't used it since. I'm too damn big and too much of a clusterfuck to hunt out of any blind by the super big ones. I bought it in case it's rainy some gun season but that's about it.

Hey Ben, have you used yours? He's probably sleeping in it at deer camp.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I bought an el-cheapo popup from Menard's last year for like $25. Put it up in my living room and haven't used it since. I'm too damn big and too much of a clusterfuck to hunt out of any blind by the super big ones. I bought it in case it's rainy some gun season but that's about it.

Hey Ben, have you used yours? He's probably sleeping in it at deer camp.

I bought that same blind last year. Used it once and took it back, I'm TOO big for them. I like the Ameristep Brickhouse.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Found this deal on Craigslist. I'm gonna give him a call later. $150 bucks and I'll bring it home.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384080931.591703.jpg