Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Score this deer for me ....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mr Freaky is becoming a good habit. He was coming from the " wood Lot " again this morning. The time was actually 0608 due to the time change. What do you guys think he'd score ?

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thanks ! I'm not worried about the score per say. Some of the guys I was just talking to that hunt the same land were saying they haven't seen a 140s buck in a good while. I'm sure it's the same deer , but I'm also pretty sure they're lying...lol. It's ok, I didn't dare tell them about this guy as they were driving in & seeing me come from the Lot after I replaced my cam.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Thanks ! I'm not worried about the score per say. Some of the guys I was just talking to that hunt the same land were saying they haven't seen a 140s buck in a good while. I'm sure it's the same deer , but I'm also pretty sure they're lying...lol. It's ok, I didn't dare tell them about this guy as they were driving in & seeing me come from the Lot after I replaced my cam.

Hush hush, Loose lips sink ships!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

IMO, due to his short tine length he's a 120's gross deer Kevin. He's got really neat character though. If you want him shoot him. Nice sized body! Your neighbors might be lying but not about this deer,IMO.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
We shall see. I'm done cutting up the doe & she's being canned now. My back & sciatica are killing me after standing & looking down while cutting all afternoon. Sitting wasn't much of an option. I got another tag at wally world today along with some A1 marinade from Kroger. Thanks jesse. I'll probably get out again tomorrow morn.