Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thank you everyone at TOO!

Strizzi

I just really got back into hunting this year. Last year I got my first deer ever during shotgun season and that weekend was the only deer hunting I've done since 06. After that I knew I wanted to go back to my roots and get another bow, and hunt hard this year. I secured a 70 acre farm about 15 mins from my home. Well with all your guys help I got my first bow kill opening day. It was a small doe but man I was hooked again. Today marks my second deer this year a nice button buck with tiny little nubs. I'm hoping for a big buck when I head down to killbuck for gun season.

Now, sorry for the ramble but I couldn't have got these two without you guys help! Thanks everyone for the advice! You guys rock!!

jeremy44230

Medina County
Well done Strizzi! Good to hear your passion was rekindled. This site is fantastic for so many reasons. There is a wealth of knowledge, experience and wisdom here. We ALL can learn from the folks here!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good to hear buddy. That's why we started this place. We all need to pay it forward. Best of luck killing a slunger this year!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good to hear. I took up bow hunting again in 2012 after trying it 40 yrs. ago. Got a doe last year and a nice buck this year. Hand in there and it'll happen. Good luck.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Virtual fist bump your way! Good for you. Congrats! I agree with you on the site. This group is the best.

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Congrats on the deerz!! You think they are a great group on here................. Yeah try to come to Strouds Run next year! That was a BLAST and got to meet a few of the Great guys on here!