Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Life proof iPhone cases

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Just went to verizon store today to buy a case and they are 50 % off their iPhone 5 cases if you were looking for a water proof case

Just an FYI

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Im not sure if the 4 or 4s is included but i know for sure the 5 series is. they told me that with the new 5S the cases wont work with the phone fingerprint recognition software because of the cover they have over the button so they are marking them way down. They normally run around 95 bucks but they are down to like 45 i think. they are water proof to 7 feet, shock proof to 7 feet drop, dust proof etc.. you loos no screen size either. decent deal

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Love the life proof case, only down fall is an air bubble that'll pop up from time too time... Open it up clean it and good as new.... I also have the life preserver too go along with it.... Orange foam cover that goes over it so that it'll float if it falls in the lake/river... lol

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I TOO have. Lifeproof. Awsome cases and waterproof. My old one did start to separate between the edge of the clear screen protecter where it met the rubber. But overall awsome cases. I got a came stick on Camo peice for the back of mine.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I TOO have. Lifeproof. Awsome cases and waterproof. My old one did start to separate between the edge of the clear screen protecter where it met the rubber. But overall awsome cases. I got a came stick on Camo peice for the back of mine.

Daughters case did the same Jake... She called life proof and they sent her the new half that she needed... Free

Waterproof, yes. iPhone replacement guarantee, good.

Had one, took it back and got an Outerbox. Being waterproof seals in the phone...and the sound(s). The ringer, call sounds, text sounds and voices of people that call are cut in half. I don't need that much protection, as opposed to being able to hear the functions of my phone.

Bowhunter57

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Waterproof, yes. iPhone replacement guarantee, good.

Had one, took it back and got an Outerbox. Being waterproof seals in the phone...and the sound(s). The ringer, call sounds, text sounds and voices of people that call are cut in half. I don't need that much protection, as opposed to being able to hear the functions of my phone.

Bowhunter57

I had the same issue.. It sounded like whoever I was talking to was in a box, and they said the same about me. As soon as I took the case off all was good..

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I had the same issue.. It sounded like whoever I was talking to was in a box, and they said the same about me. As soon as I took the case off all was good..

Same with my wife. Otter box and insurance are what we do now. Keep the insurance for a year and then just use an upgrade if something happens,