Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Field and Stream Grand Opening

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
He hunts in oregon mosty. I watch videos on his youtube channel.

Ohoooo, thanks Tom. I'll have to check him out. Figured they'd get someone more popular. I saw David Blanton on there though. I remember him and Bill Jordon back in the day and Michael Waddell was their camera man....he was just a boy almost! Lmao

Huckleberry Finn

Fuck 'em. I won't spend a dime in the Field & Steam stores. They are solely owned by Dicks Sporting Goods. Remember how Dicks made a fuss and said they wouldn't carry AR-15s? Dicks opened this chain specifically to get back into the 'modern sporting gun' market. Hypocrites and idiots.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Fuck 'em. I won't spend a dime in the Field & Steam stores. They are solely owned by Dicks Sporting Goods. Remember how Dicks made a fuss and said they wouldn't carry AR-15s? Dicks opened this chain specifically to get back into the 'modern sporting gun' market. Hypocrites and idiots.

Yep.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Who's this Cameron Hanes "pro hunter"? Never heard of him?!?

He started his "career" as an outdoor writer. I like him. He is now into running the "super marathons"...where they run like 50 and 100 miles... nuts. He translates superior physical fitness into hunting success, and for the type of hunting he does, I'd say he is on the mark!