Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Legggoooo

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Welp I know I am booring yall but I am READY TO ROCK! photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

teej89

NE PA
Haha I know the feeling. Basically slept with my bow the week before the season. Safe travels and best of luck! When's your first day in the stand?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
yes Rocky has now changed to Rocky Brands...

Rocky owns: Georgia, Lehigh, Michelin, Durango, Mossy Oak Footwear, and a few others. Rocky has grown A TON in the last few years, most dont know because they got some bad reps back in the day. They have made a lot of changes to boots, and acquisitions to their shoes. The new Georgia Loggers are SWEET! I sat through a class on them before I got promoted, that is one badass boot!

2. I am flying back, First day in stand wont be untill sunday morning got to take care of a few small family things first like my granpas 90th bday!! Get to see my cousins I havent seen in months tho, and some locals I havent seen in years at a bar Friday night.

Overall I am happy than a mexican just made it across the rio grande! (after you live in Texas this really hits home as a saying) hahaha

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Cool stuff! Travel tip. Put a towel over that bow in the case. As rough as the airlines are the last thing you need if for the bow or broadhead to shift and cut your string or cable.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Cool stuff! Travel tip. Put a towel over that bow in the case. As rough as the airlines are the last thing you need if for the bow or broadhead to shift and cut your string or cable.

GREAT IDEA THANKS JOE!!! I bought an expensive case too, with how rough these people are I figured they would destroy plain plastic one.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Just checked my bags. Enjoy in a beer at the gate with some good Dallas Mexican.

Funny story: Guy yells to me "sir is that a firearm your checking" ppl start all looking! "Nope just skinny golf clubs" then I told him it was a bow. Never even looked at it. Made me laugh tho!!

Much needed vacation