Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cant catch a break.....

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Thank God for duck hunting bc I cant catch a break on deer hunting this year. Cant seem to pinpoint a shooter yet. Got 4 cams I'm going to put out Friday when I get off duty to try and round something up but man ole man I'm struggling!!!

This is the food plot I put in my yard. I think the deer found it so I'm happy with that!

epe

Lancaster
Don't lose faith because you aren't seeing them on the camera. Come this time of year,you may see a buck from three miles away. Cameras can ruin deer hunting sometimes...

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Yea I know the best has yet to come for these farms but normally I'm at least getting some night pics of travelers up and down the creek. This years just been WAY off! I checked a camera yesterday that's been out for over a month and a half and I put a card that was already full in it so it got "0" pics LOL!!!! :smiley_blackeye:

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Yea I know the best has yet to come for these farms but normally I'm at least getting some night pics of travelers up and down the creek. This years just been WAY off! I checked a camera yesterday that's been out for over a month and a half and I put a card that was already full in it so it got "0" pics LOL!!!! :smiley_blackeye:

Ive done that a few times, and man does that chap my ASS! Hang in there tho, you got some nice bucks running around Im sure a big one will show up soon!