Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fri the 1st or Mon the 4th

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
If you gotta pick go with the 4th . The 4 and 5 have been mymost productive days for big deer by far . Plus the forecast looks better for the 4th .

Huckleberry Finn

I'm thinking a long afternoon sit on Sunday the 3rd and then a morning to all-day sit on the 4th. It looks a little wet Friday morning and better chance of wind.

Never gotten to pick which days of the rut to hunt so it's hard!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
What do you guys think about the 14th for my only vacation day that I can burn? I can do a day the week before if necessary.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
What do you guys think about the 14th for my only vacation day that I can burn? I can do a day the week before if necessary.

Based on what I've seen so far this year and past history, the 14th is a great choice. The only thing to worry about is the weather. Who knows what we will get.

I think we are still at least a week away from the good stuff.

Griz

NH
I'm leaving on the 1st, hope to be in a tree by mid day on the 2nd. Most of you think the 4th is good, I hope so, I only have a week this year. I wish everyone the best of luck.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Just too throw a wrench in.... Doesn't rabbit come in the first??? Guys pushing fields with dogs mean deer will be moving away from said fields moving them toward areas favored by deer hunters???? Just throwing it out there.....