Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spencie 2013

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Here are some of the highlights so far of my 2013 Trail cam pics....it's been a slow season for me because I have most of my cams on our Athens County property that is a year or 2 away from being prime habitat.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Great pics man! Love seeing that bobcat. I hunt all over the county and still don't have a picture of one!

It's always been a goal to get a bobcat and bear on cam....finally did once I bought property in Athens County.

I will post some of the bucks I've gotten over the years in the Fleming area some time. Maybe you can help me figure out what happened to them. I know some were killed but not by who. Others I know their fate.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
It's always been a goal to get a bobcat and bear on cam....finally did once I bought property in Athens County.

I will post some of the bucks I've gotten over the years in the Fleming area some time. Maybe you can help me figure out what happened to them. I know some were killed but not by who. Others I know their fate.

Great pics! I have been lucky enough to get bobcats and bear pics in Noble county. I remember didnt you have a black bear on cam too?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Yeah, we had one hang out for a little while. He destroyed a feeder. He's been thru a couple times since but not on cam again.

Thats right we both had our feeders broke, I think the same year, by bears in SE Ohio. Kinda shitty we lost feeders ,but Id saw thats pretty good coincidence.

teej89

NE PA
sweet vid! and Spenc your vid of the gobbler strutting chasing the hen around is absolutely hilarious!