Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Artifact?????

themedic

OHIO
Here is a "rock" I found while digging a new gas line yesterday. It is a very soft flakey material in some places and in others places its very hard and has sandstone coloring. Its the appropriate size and shape for a blank but it's definitely not solid flint. Shows wear on both ends. What is it? Confused in Ohio........

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Did this come from an area where other artifacts have been unearthed? It definitely appears to be something very primitive. Maybe it's what Unga used to knock out the little cave ladies with before dragging them back to the cave?

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Did this come from an area where other artifacts have been unearthed? It definitely appears to be something very primitive. Maybe it's what Unga used to knock out the little cave ladies with before dragging them back to the cave?

Which would explain the tally marks!

Griz

NH
As everyone knows I'm new here, so I'm looking threw the threads and come across (Artifact). I think I may learn something here. So I click, and it turns into SNL. You all are a riot! A chiseled dong? I can't stop laughing.