Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Vinton Deer Camp next week

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Next week my buddy and I will once again be doing a camping/ bow hunting trip in Vinton county near Zaleski. Last year was our first year in this area and we both were able to kill deer. Hopefully our second year will be equal or greater. I have a deer cart this year because that 2+ mile drag last year was enough to last me a lifetime.We will be camping from Tuesday until Sunday. Wish us luck!!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good luck, Seth! Looking forward to your full report. Mason and I will be crossing the county line to hunt in your neighborhood this evening.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good luck buddy! Take some pics of your camp. Hopefully the weather stays cool and you'll both have a meat pole pic to share! Good luck!

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Loading the truck up first thing in the morning and heading out. Buddy arrived this afternoon and set up half of camp. I get to set up the other half when I arrive tomorrow. He hunted this evening but got skunked. Not too excited about the weather forcast for the rest of the week but that is out of our control. I think I am going to bring my .22 for camp meat and entertainment. Tonight I will be mentally preparing myself for the 5-6 miles of walking up and down hill for the next 5 days. The crazy things we do for that fleeting moment that we live for. Goodnight and good luck fellas. See yah Sunday night.

Last edited: