Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good luck this weekend

Treed

Stark County
This weekend marks the beginning of the all day sits for me. I've read some pretty cool tips about rattling and some good stuff about keeping warm, I think give a couple of those suggestions a shot. Thanks TOO. Should be pretty good weather and the time is getting right, I'm pretty excited. Well...maybe really excited. :pickle: Anyway, have a great weekend and good luck, guys. Stick a big'un.
Josh

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Best of luck to you Josh. I had some action this morning, but no big boys. Still a tad early I think. Don't know unless you are out there though.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good luck. I plan on being out tomorrow also. My back has been bad all week plus I had concrete and a new driveway put in this week. Done now and the back is better. Not like I did anything.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No hunting tonight, heading too dinner with my bride.... Saturday and Sunday will be different but not liking the winds Saturday..... Calling for 20-30 gusts out of the SW....

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Not looking good for getting back out tonight. Tomorrow night? Possibly. Sunday morning? maybe. Sunday afternoon? doubt it, but if the cards all fall right, it could happen.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Man, I wish I could get out as I haven't got to hunt one time yet this season. :smiley_baby: But good luck to everyone that is going...I sure love reading about it.