Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

heading too Jackson

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Heading too Jackson co this Thursday Friday and Saturday first time for the year. Kinda a exciting time for me since I'm a flatlander from Allen co its a lot different hunting the hills. Seemed last year ther were fewer deer down there just like every place else. Just hoping the numbers didnt get any worse this year. Either way its always a welcomed time too hunt the hills for this flatlander.

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
Heading too Jackson co this Thursday Friday and Saturday first time for the year. Kinda a exciting time for me since I'm a flatlander from Allen co its a lot different hunting the hills. Seemed last year ther were fewer deer down there just like every place else. Just hoping the numbers didnt get any worse this year. Either way its always a welcomed time too hunt the hills for this flatlander.

I live in jackson, what part of the county you hunting?

yotehunter

spencerville oh
We made it down here a little late so not much action. Seen one doe . So we will see what tomorrow brings. I don't care if I don't see another one just glad too be down here, gotta love the hills of se Ohio.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Hey BB, what happened to ohio bow hunting.com?

hey bud, welcome to the site. Also we appreciate you being here but can you take that stuff to a PM for us? We appreciate it. We have a decent relationship with that site and want to ensure it stays that way!! hope you stick around!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yes, welcome to the site. We have a great group of guys here. You're not going to find that bickering and fighting that you see in other places. Just a good group of guys who are ate up about hunting. To Milo's point. He's trying to keep the peace. I'm sure there a lot of BHO members here who are wondering what happened. Often. The question gets answered then someone starts bashing the admins or owners there. Which is fine that people have opinions we just don't want to see this place turn into a let's bash BHO place. That's why he recommended you guys talk about it in p.m. Plus so other topics like this one do not get derailed. Thanks. And welcome to TOO. I'm sure you will find it and its members much to your liking.

whodey1966

Thanks Jackalope. I am certainly not a member who will bash anyone. I belong to several Bow hunting sites and BHO, is one of my favorites, but I really like this site too, since I have joined!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Thanks brother for the consideration. Hope you stick around and get to know us more.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Jackalope. I am certainly not a member who will bash anyone. I belong to several Bow hunting sites and BHO, is one of my favorites, but I really like this site too, since I have joined!

I think you will find this place to be your last stop. Welcome to TOO.

Hope things are going well for you Yotehunter!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I don't care if I don't see another one just glad too be down here, gotta love the hills of se Ohio.

have to try and make it to our annual strouds hunt in athens next year. Always a good time.

good luck this weekend