Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Growing up in a good environment.

Kaiser878

ohio
Is key:D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382060464274.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382060464274.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 43

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Who is the creeper dude you were letting hold her during the picture? I thought you said she had a good environment to grow up in? lol

Enjoy it bud. You are experiencing some of best days of your life right now. Those first few days with your first born are so surreal. I don't believe anyone knows truly unconditional love until they experience what you are right now. Just amazing. Congratulations.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Who is the creeper dude you were letting hold her during the picture? I thought you said she had a good environment to grow up in? lol

Enjoy it bud. You are experiencing some of best days of your life right now. Those first few days with your first born are so surreal. I don't believe anyone knows truly unconditional love until they experience what you are right now. Just amazing. Congratulations.

It is truly a moment to savor. You are absolutely right Phil.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You're so wrapped buddy..... Enjoy your time with her ... It's fleeting when you're my age and look back.....

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio

Amen to that Phil! :smiley_clap:

Enjoy it Zach, every minute of it.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats on the new addition to the family. But just remember you will spend 2 yrs. teaching them to walk and talk then spend 16 yrs. telling them to set down and shut up.
Good luck and enjoy.