Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bar Seen Rut example

offtheground

My spin on up coming rut.

Picture a bar seen and setting in the VIP section is max daddy bucks called G2 and Mack himself. All the older does know that they are their and the young does have heard stories about them. In the mean time all the young bucks are cruising the bar dropping pick up lines to all the does and as time goes by they are running all over the place but having little luck. They know somethings up but too young to understand it. Mean time in the VIP section they are wining and dining on corn acorns, winter wheat, apples, etc. Getting their energy built up for what is about to happen. But they sit in their VIP section just watching whats going on. The older does are getting tired of getting harassed and go hide in the bath room. By know the young bucks are plum wore out.
Before the end Mack himself finally gets up first and goes over to a diva doe that is dodging another young buck whispers something in her ear and out the door they go. In the same time this is going on another diva doe is now walking up to the VIP section to see G2,

And so it goes with the Rut bar seen
Please feel free to add to this story!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Haha! Pretty good assessment! Lol.
What about the old bull and young bull looking out over a field, checking out all the cows. Young bull says, lets run down there and breed one of them there cows? Old bull says, go ahead. I am gonna walk down there and breed them ALL! Lol.
Point being, dominance has been established by the pecking order. Not just the bucks, but by the does as well. She wants a real man! Lol.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hoofs in the pink, dew claws in the stink!

lmao

Fugg yeah! I love that. That is the next TOO sticker!!!

One off custom TOO stickers right here!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I like it worded like this TOO. Probably better actually. I'll really get some of these made if guys want them. Assuming Joe doesn't mind using our URL like this! lmao