Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bear Hunt Swap

pacanes

Offering an excellent bear hunt in Quebec with nice cabin on a lake, big territory, very nice bears, looking for quality deer hunting with accommodations for bowhunting in November 2014. Pictures attached

Attachments

• PICT0101.jpg
    PICT0101.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Bear 450lbs.jpg
    Bear 450lbs.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Cabin.jpg
    Cabin.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 148
  • PICT0032 (1).jpg
    PICT0032 (1).jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 108

pacanes

Hi, yes I'm looking to swap a hunt in Ohio for 2014, Been hunting bears for over 40 years, nice boars still around for next spring and very nice accommodations,

pacanes

Southeastern counties are great! though you can get a nice deer in most of them, I've hunt in Athens and logan counties, we have successful trades every year with an average kill near 100% on bears, we are located in a controlled hunting zone, there is a small fee for hunting in it and the reality is that most people are not interested in bear hunting. The territory is huge and full of potential because we are close to a National Park.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Southeastern counties are great! though you can get a nice deer in most of them, I've hunt in Athens and logan counties, we have successful trades every year with an average kill near 100% on bears, we are located in a controlled hunting zone, there is a small fee for hunting in it and the reality is that most people are not interested in bear hunting. The territory is huge and full of potential because we are close to a National Park.

My buddy had a camp on the Ottawa River for years called Denis Camp. Loved it up there and would love to get back up there someday.