Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thanks D.O.W.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I got to watch this little fellow for a half hour this morning. I'm in my stand just out of the TC pic in the upper left corner...

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Would you of shot him??? I'm going out tomorrow and have the feeling I may regret it, but I'm going to use it as a scouting session

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
And that's why I've decided to sit this weekend out because that's definitely a shooter on the places I can hunt. The way I see it the DOW eliminated two day of hunting opportunities for me.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
And that's why I've decided to sit this weekend out because that's definitely a shooter on the places I can hunt. The way I see it the DOW eliminated two day of hunting opportunities for me.

You and I both. If my son wanted to (and I was able to take him this weekend), it would be a different story. I have no desire to shoot a doe in these temps or with my muzzle loader.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I agree.....Stupid Idea this was. Been bumming for 2 days and can't wait until tomorrow. 3 nice bucks show up on camera, temps get better and you can't shoot a buck. Kinda handy like being poked in the eye with a stick. :smiley_blackeye:

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Yep! That's a good buck, that someone could have shot. I went to Strouds this weekend for comradarie. This BS muzzy season and the high temps aren't for me. Had a blast with the guys in camp though!

gavennn

I agree. We decided to pass on the early MZ season. took the opportunity to enjoy the weekend with the family. Get some things done around the house.