Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Strouds..

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Well I figured I would start this one just for the guys that cant make it this weekend so they can read all about whats going on.. Provided we have enough cell coverage to post whats going on...

Huckleberry Finn

Just checked the sunrise/sunset tables...for the Eastern side of the state (Athens Co)

Saturday: 7:33 sunrise, 6:52 sunset
Sunday: 7:34 sunrise, 6:50 sunset

It'll be interesting to see how the sunset works out as this is the first year during a gun season that you can shoot half an hour after sunset.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This is how I feel right now because I can't make it.

boy_temper_tantrum.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Dang, Ryan and Cotty missing it this year???? You boys need to make last minute plan changes and get down there! Same goes for anyone else that isn't coming...you're missing a good time!..... Good grief I sound like COON!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Sitting in the dentist office this very minute, in Zanesville. FUGG!
I am gonna fly home and finish my chit, then be on my way. Hopefully get there well before dark.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'll be leaving work here shortly to get loaded up. Picking up Travis at 3:30 so we'll roll in about 5:30.

Buckmaster

Portage
Good luck and be safe fellas.

I'm with you in spirit. The first, second, third, or fourth round is on me. Jesse will provide.

My five year old wants me to take him to Cotty country to get him a deer so we figured this should be the perfect weekend. The weather looks cooperative.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good luck and be safe fellas.

I'm with you in spirit. The first, second, third, or fourth round is on me. Jesse will provide.

My five year old wants me to take him to Cotty country to get him a deer so we figured this should be the perfect weekend. The weather looks cooperative.

Let me know if you need help thinning them doe out ;)
Make sure you honk as you drive by.