Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Creek Crossing Pictures

We stumbled upon this creek crossing earlier this year and noticed it was being used more and more. Well, it seems it's one of the main routes the deer are using to head up to a thick clear cut from our property. More importantly it's being used by most of the good bucks we have been seeing on the property. Thanks to the Covert Red 40 proof is in the pudding!!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
So thats what a daytime pic of a nice deer looks like . I was starting to think they were all vampires .

I see a group of trees in the background that would make a damn fine place for a stand, especially with all those day time photos!

Yep we thought about that one in the background, also there is one directly behind the camera about 10-12 yards and along the edge of the creek that we intend to slip a stand into. Easy access too as the creek comes down from my dad's house.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That is awesome!!!! Seriously, daytime pics this time of year seem to be a rare thing, and you have quite a few. Nice deer too! Good luck with them!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I saw two shooters as well! Daytime pics morning and evening? Even better! Good luck Chuck!