Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gonna be a great early ML season

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
EK000048.jpgEK000134.jpgEK000082.jpgEK000104.jpgEK000128.jpgEK000129.jpg

These damn cows have been loose on our lease for three weeks. There eating our foodplots up. The big white cow is wild and crazy, everyone has been tring to catch them but you cant get 100yds from them and they run. Eating to well on our plots I guess. The people who own them are old and cant do anything so they have the amish tring to catch them. they now have a dart gun. Hope they can catch them.

If they don't catch them by this weekend they will be fair game.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
They are fair game if they've been loose that long . Ran into the same issue myself before. Try and kill em where you can get to em with a trailer and a bobcat or backhoe

Kaiser878

ohio
shoot em....like jake said if they have been loose that long and if they are damaging your property (plots) then I believe you can shoot them

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
The amish know the camera is there now, maybe not at first. The cows belong to a neighbor who is to old and broke to do anything about it. so he says. If I see one of them i'm shooting the damn thing.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
The amish know the camera is there now, maybe not at first. The cows belong to a neighbor who is to old and broke to do anything about it. so he says. If I see one of them i'm shooting the damn thing.

I would tell the amish to get off your hunting land. Then shoot all the cows so your entire immediate family will eat good!

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Wheres the best shot placement on a cow? Don't want them to run up in a thicket where we cant get to them with a tractor. Not sure how a shoulder hit would work on a cow.