Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

looking for good chair

Jamie

Ohio
anybody have any experience with either the Huntmore 360 or Blackpowder products Stag chair? I'm leaning toward the former, but it is very expensive. totally worth it if it keeps my broken down ass comfortable enough to sit still in it for a few hours at a time with my ghillie suit on. concealement pop up blinds are queer as hell. :smiley_coolpeace:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I looked at that Huntmore 360 chair on line and with a bad back I can't set on that little itty bitty seat.
That being said I just use a good fold lawn chair and sat 12.5 hrs. last Sunday with no real discomfort .
Good luck in your search.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
millenium-falcon-beanbag-chair.jpg

Jamie

Ohio
that Nock On is a nice seat, Milo(the others not so much). if it swiveled, it would be a contender. swiveling quietly very important at moment of truth. keep them coming, fellas.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
that Nock On is a nice seat, Milo(the others not so much). if it swiveled, it would be a contender. swiveling quietly very important at moment of truth. keep them coming, fellas.
WHAT!?!? the millenium falcon bean bag chair kicks ass. i cant believe you wouldn't consider it. we could kidnap some ewoks and make then scrape osage logs

Jamie

Ohio
Nancy finally made me get rid of my MF bean bag chair. it was either all of my deer heads and stuff or the chair. was a tough call. couldn't bring myself to throw it away, so I gave it to Hoot. :)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Those 360 chairs are cats ass and I'd have one if they didn't want a leg and left nut for one. I use an old desk chair in one of my blinds and cheap folding chairs with neoprene seat cushions in my duck blind. I also bought a chair from Wal-Mart last year that swivels and has folding legs and back. It is awkward and bulky, but comfy as hell.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Ive had my 360 for about 3 years now. Haven't encountered a situation or setup where it wasn't handy. Love the adjustable legs to self level, seat is super comfortable, quiet as all get out, easy pack in and setup in a small 8" by 14" bag, only downfall is price. I look at it as an investment I will have forever, and if something goes wrong they'll fix it.

Jamie

Ohio
thank you all. especially Rutin. that's the testimony I was hoping for.

Mike, what happened to your longbow?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
thank you all. especially Rutin. that's the testimony I was hoping for.

Mike, what happened to your longbow?

I took it out once opening weekend. My ghillie won't allow me to draw with the longbow and I'm not going to cut the crap out of it.