Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

So Happy!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Talked to a guy on another forum. He just bought a piece of land near my place in Texas. He actually said he would like to show me his new place, and maybe put a hunt together.

I really would love to do this, I wanted to kill deer in Texas but didnt realize how expensive it is to hunt on a guided place!

So this could be something that scratches my itch for me in between my ohio hunts! Had to share!

Albert

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Can't pass that up man. Would be a good in for sure and you might even get to bust a few hogs as well.

I am going to ask him about that. Its like within 45 mins of Dallas so Im not sure if the hog population is high in this part of the state. If it is, I will shoot everyone I can!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I am going to ask him about that. Its like within 45 mins of Dallas so Im not sure if the hog population is high in this part of the state. If it is, I will shoot everyone I can!

The way everybody talks there are hogs all over Texas lol. Would be a great time shooting hogs and a good way to keep your shooting form year round.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome to hear Albert. You might even consider talking to him or others with land to possibly hunt deer on and see if they'd like to come hunt with you here in Ohio. Just a suggestion as a way to get some hunting permission down there.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Awesome to hear Albert. You might even consider talking to him or others with land to possibly hunt deer on and see if they'd like to come hunt with you here in Ohio. Just a suggestion as a way to get some hunting permission down there.

well how me and this guy got to know each other is he owns a place in Ohio. He goes all the way from Texas to hunt Ohio deer, makes ya feel pretty good about being from the Buckeye state.

badger

*Supporting Member*

well how me and this guy got to know each other is he owns a place in Ohio. He goes all the way from Texas to hunt Ohio deer, makes ya feel pretty good about being from the Buckeye state.

Yep, them Texas hunters love our deer woods. You could be starting a long lasting friendship!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Yep, them Texas hunters love our deer woods. You could be starting a long lasting friendship!

Thats the goal, I try to just be a nice guy, and soemtimes people seem to notice that and Ive got lucky to catch a few breaks. This could be another one I hope!