Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well I went all hi tech

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
And finally got with it and picked up the tapatalk app.... So far it seems better than the old way I was going about it....

One question though, how the heck do I upload pictures from my phone now lol

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
And finally got with it and picked up the tapatalk app.... So far it seems better than the old way I was going about it....

One question though, how the heck do I upload pictures from my phone now lol

IMO, the easiest way to do it is download the photobucket app, sign up for an account, and upload them there. After they are uploaded, you can just copy the IMG code and paste it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Uploading photos to tapatalk is disabled because they delete them frequently leaving posts here without the accompanying images. However you can attach an image to a post using tapatalk. It's a setting that only needs changed once. If you are getting a photo upload disabled. Please do as below.

Open a box to reply to a thread. On the right side next to the twitter bird you will see three dots like this . . . Tap them. Tap photo sharing. Tap attachment. That's all. From now on when you tap the picture or the camera to attach a photo it will work. :) :)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Worked as advertised.... I'm digging this tapatalk so far and am regretting not going too it when Joe first brought it up.... Ric you have the same issues as me I believe try the tapatalk and see what you think.... It's only 4 bucks and is well worth it so far....