Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hoyts annual TOO get together and bonfire.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Well it is that time of year again. To set the date and see who all can make it. The past few years I have had a get together arranged on a special weekend for when some of the out of state TOOZERS (specifically the Florida boys) come to Ohio for their week long deer camp.

In previous years it has been on Saturday evening. Unfortunately this year will be on a Friday evening due tot the wife and I already having plans through the day and into the evening on Saturday. The event will be on Friday November the eighth.

I am located ion Richland county just north of Mansfield. As people confirm their attendance I will pm you my address so that I am not putting it out on the web for every Tom, Sick, and Harry to see.

We normally grill up some great food, have some cold adult beverages, shoot the bull and then proceed to scorch the earth with a bonfire in my back yard.

If there are people that would like to come but have a long drive, and are worried about the drive home. I have plenty of room for camping. I have almost three acres and have no close neighbors. If you have any questions please post them up and we will see what happens. :D

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Gonna be a good time as always. Looking real forward to another legendary bonfire. It's good you have 3 acres cause you have to stand 1/2 acre away from that fire if you don't want to be incinerated.rotflmao